Monday, August 12

Boise, ID

the best mama around. 
is she not the most beautiful child you've ever seen?
my cute parents. 
Since visiting Boise last summer for the first time, I've had a special place in my heart for that city. With the killer farmers market, many relatives, and the prettiest river we were able to float.. Oh and did I mention the endless, fabulous local restaurants? I just can't get enough of the place. This time Kevin tagged along, and finally caught the Boise fever. I think it's safe to say we will be returning soon. Thanks for inviting us mom and dad, we sure do love you guys!

3 comments:

  1. So much fun! Now I want to go back. Loved having you two come with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katie! I just nominated you for the Liebster Award! Hope you'll accept it! Check it out HERE! Thanks!!!

    xx,
    Ariel @ Auteur Ariel

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS