Thursday, August 8

I'm in!!

Guys, a Christmas miracle has occurred.

Remember when I was moping around a few weeks ago because I didn't get into the nursing program? Well, I received a phone call today letting me know that a spot had opened up! I was pacing back and forth like a mad woman and gladly accepted.

Prior to this phone call I had everything planned out for this Fall, so my universe was kind of shattered.. in a good way! The program starts in literally a week and a half, so I'm trying to get everything in order. If I neglect this blog in the future, you know where I'll be.

Happy Thursday, friends.
image via

13 comments:

  1. Wow that's amazing! Congrats girl! Also love that picture. Like a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Congrats Katie!!! I'm SO HAPPY for you! You're gonna kill it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Katie! You're gonna be a dope nurse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! :) you'll going to do so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations! that's so exciting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! What wonderful & crazy news for you!! That is just awesome!! :) xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! You're going to be amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats! that is exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for your kind comments!!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS