Wednesday, April 8

4 more weeks!

Well, I'm just about finished with my pregnancy and figured it was time for another update! I can't believe that we will be meeting our sweet baby girl in a month. We are just hoping she stays put, seeing that I graduate the week before her due date and work through the end of the month. Keep your fingers crossed! I'm so grateful for this journey I've been able to have.. It breaks my heart seeing close friends struggle with infertility, and I thank my Father in heaven every day for this growing miracle inside of me. 

How far along are you: 36 weeks

Size: Honeydew melon

Cravings: My cravings are pretty much gone, still munchin on that Easter candy though!

Maternity clothes: I literally have like 3 outfits that I rotate through because I'm far to cheap and lazy to buy clothes at this point.. not to mention that I wear Kevin's sweats and hoodies 90% of the time. I always heard girls say "make sure you get ready every day, it will make you feel better!" nah... I'd rather bag the makeup and wear sweats haha.

Shopping: Luckily, I was spoiled rottttten at my showers.. so I haven't had to buy too many things, but that hasn't kept me away from Target. I don't think anything could keep me away from Target... It's like a black hole, that sucks all of your time and money.

Nursery: It's finally finished and I find myself in there a lot, it's kind of like my little haven. I'll post some pictures soon enough!

Best pregnancy moment: Feeling her move... constantly! I don't think she stops moving for more than 2 hours a day. She may or may not have a little bit of A.D.D. like her mommy :)

Most nervous about: Not getting enough sleep. I'm already having a hard time sleeping and believe me, I haven't been the most pleasant. Hoping that I can handle this whole mommy thing in general.. any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Most excited about: Growing our little family. When I see how excited Kevin is getting, it just makes me all the more thrilled to move into this new chapter of our life!

This photo was taken from a collaboration shoot I was able to be a part of a few weeks ago! So much talent was involved and I can't wait to get more pictures back.
All credit goes to:
Host/photographer: Beka Price Photography
MUHA: Briana's Addiction
Floral: Thread of Scarlet

2 comments:

  1. ok you are seriously SO beautiful pregnant!!
    so about the sleep thing .. it's rough! haha i'm not gonna lie. but i tried really hard to sneak naps in while gavin was napping, even if mine were only 30 minutes, they helped. also, alec & i switched off during the night. i nursed [i don't know what your plans are ..] so i would nurse gav the first feeding & then pump into a bottle so alec could take the next shift. i would pump when he was feeding gavin so i could keep my milk supply up, but pumping only took like 20 minutes & i could do it half awake, while feeding took longer cause you have to burp & change them as well. so take turns!! it sounds more difficult than it was .. but that was one of my saving graces!!
    good luck momma!! i'm so excited for you!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the advice!! It's so helpful to hear from other mamas :)

      Delete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS