Monday, July 22

Rambling sesh.

I've never really been good at rambling, but I've always been a list master.. so here we go. 

+ Within the past month we have cracked three double-yolked eggs... THREE! That's like unheard of.

+ I was doing reeeal good with eating healthy until yesterday when I had three doughnuts and two cookies.. oh, and a snow cone today. I'm the worst.

+ The other night we blew up the air mattress and watched Avatar. I forgot how magical that movie was.. and I secretly want to live on Pandora and have a pet dragon.

+ I love caring for this cutie everyday. (cutie featured above ^^)

+ Up until our year mark we celebrated every month of marriage, and now we're kind of over it until our two year anni.

+ I purchased my first pair of hipster glasses... I know I know, I'm wayyy behind.. but I was nervous okay?!

+ For some reason everyone is hating on this season of the Bachelorette, but I'm just eating it up over here.

+ If I could eat ten peaches a day, I would.

6 comments:

  1. duuuude!
    + we need to watch the Bachelorette! im almost caught up! Becca watches it too, girls night?
    + me&B watched Avatar last night! i kinda want a feathered headdress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet picture. But yeah...i'm one of those haters on the Bachelorette. But...I'm kinda looking forward to the finale next Monday.

    xoxo,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm jake always makes fun of me because i always want to celebrate our monthaversary. glad to know i'm not the only one who likes that shizzz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am loving this season too!! and as far as the peaches go ... costco's are amazing!! and i do eat like 3 a day ha-ha! your grandpa is adorable btw!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha my healthy eating goals usually last until the next person offers me a treat... and I think peaches are the only reason I'm excited to get back to Utah!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girls night tonight! So excited. And I love Avatar... so glad I'm not the only one who wants to paint themselves blue. <3

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS