Sunday, May 5


I know I've already mentioned that Sunday is my favorite day, but mannn I just love em. I hope you're all enjoying your weekend! Ours has been pretty chill and consisted of:
- playing a mean game of Rummikub
- waxing Kev's gnarly eyebrows
- roasting mallows with some family 
- visiting a nearby park and tossing the pigskin
- homemade muffins. nuff said.
annnnnd that pretty much does it. I'm usually the antsy type.. always wanting to do something, but I've actually enjoyed this quiet weekend. Not to mention that we're going to need a break before all of the madness next week (wedding mayhem, Disneyland, and a road trip) so you may feel neglected for a little while. Don't worry, I'll fill you in. Until then folks.. Happy Sunday!

8 comments:

  1. Your muffins were delicious! Don't you just love the blossoms on grandpa's tree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit :) When you're ready to retire that, I'll be here :)

    we&serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sundays too. they truly are the best day!! love your outfit!

    a new follower :)

    Heather
    honeebeeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the prettiest pictures:) You and your hubby are so cute together!!
    xoxo
    http://elisemn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving these pictures!
    New follower from the Two In Love Blog! Looking forward to your next post!

    xo
    Caroline

    lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope I meet your expectations :) ha ha

      Delete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS