Monday, May 13

California: part I

Well, we are home safe and sound! I hope you all showered your mamas with love yesterday. As much as I enjoyed spending a week in the sunny state of California, it feels good to be back. We kicked off the week with a trip to Disneyland and the minute I walked through that gate, the magic touched my soul and I was instantly back to my 5 year old self. With a corn dog in one hand and a dole whip in the other, I waltzed around the park (fanny pack and all) with a per-ma-smile on my face. I wasn't in the mood to lug my camera around all day, so you'll have to suffer through some below average phone shots. Needless to say I was in my element.

 Ps. If you're wondering who all those random children are, they're our nieces and nephews.. aren't they the cutest? 

9 comments:

  1. DIS-NEY-LAND! That place is pure magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Disneyland! Your pictures are making me so jeal!

    blanchard life

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are freaking rocking that fanny pack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha thanks Linds! Who ever invented it was a genius .. They're just so practical.

      Delete
  4. I am so jealous! it looks like you had a blast :) Also I agree with Lindsey you rock the fanny pack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looooks like fun! I Would love to swap buttons with you let me know if you are interested :)

    xxo

    http://everydaybeginings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie!! You and your husband Kevin are so cute!! Your blog is amazing. You style is fabulous and you are gorgeous!! My husbands name is Kevin and i'm Kyla. Two K's just like you two!! Some people call us K2. I am a California girl myself and LOVE seeing posts about my belived state. We are taking our son to Disneyland in two weeks for his first birthday and I get so excited seeing Disneyland posts. So glad to be following along now!! Love Your Blog!!
    <3 Your newest follower.

    Kyla
    http://ford-ology.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah Kyla, you're the nicest person ever. Thank you for your sweet comment :) I hope you have fun at Disneyland, I can't imagine how much more magical it would be with your own child. Thanks for following along!

      -Katie

      Delete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS