Friday, December 7


Did I mention that an Asian goddess will be joining the Cheesman clan? Her name is Jess and she's one of my favorites. She and Jacob (Kev's brother) are getting hitched in May and I can hardly contain my excitement.. partly because I'm going to have theeee most beautiful nieces and nephews, and partly because I'm getting a new sister! They recently got their engagement pictures back and I couldn't help but share. Welcome to the fam my little edamame. 


ps. feel free to drool over more pictures here.

2 comments:

  1. I'M YOUR LITTLE EDAMAME!!! I'M SO NOMERZZZZ :)
    ps i love you. this post made my day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so amazing that you two are related now :) She is so pretty!! Thanks for sharing! These pics are lovely!

    xo,
    Shio

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS