Sunday, June 10

Eat more chicken.


Pinned Image

I’m doomed. There is a Chick-fil-a located approximately 2 miles from our home. enough said. This may come across as semi-trashy, but Chick-fil-a is my favorite place to eat. Last year my friends planned a birthday dinner for me asked me where I’d like to celebrate… the Cheesecake Factory?...maybe the Olive Garden..? Or even Happy Sumo for a little sush? Nope. I proudly announced that we would be celebrating my day of birth in a greasy Chick-fil-a. It might seem over the top, but my passion for this place is almost pathetic. Warm waffle fries….. their famous sauce that I could practically drink… and fresh lemonade puts a smile on my face similar to a child’s on Christmas morning. So thank you Chick-fil-a, for the future pounds I will be gaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS