Tuesday, May 15

Hoarding: Buried Alive


I have never felt so organized in my life. This week has been non-stop spring cleaning, de-junking, and passing clothes down to an eager sister. As I was sifting through my wardrobe I realized I had a plethora of mystical creatures living in my closet. For some reason I just could not let them go. Some might call it hoarding… other’s may call it an addiction… and some might even call it white trash... but hey, it’s who I am? Behold my collection of kittens and magic:



This is my baby sister Madeline Rose (the one who will be receiving half of my wardrobe.) She went to prom the weekend before my wedding so it was kind of overlooked, but here are a few pictures from her big night. Isn’t she just the cutest? I absolutely adore this little missy.














2 comments:

  1. Maddie looks gorgeous! Also, I will gladly take all kitty shirts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad we have a mutual passion for kittens.

      Delete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS