Tuesday, April 10

Home is wherever I'm with you.

The past few months have been filled with stress, excitement, joy, and plenty of other emotions, but the stress levels have been lowered immensely. My checklist during the past three months looked like this:


Dress- Check
Catering- Check
Invitations- Check 
Register- Check
Cake- Check
Honeymoon- Check 
FIND A PLACE TO LIVE-  ..... absolutely nothing


Well, I have good news. We finally found a place to call home! After hours of searching on KSL we came across a cozy basement apartment in South Jordan and decided to seal the deal. We figured it would be a good central location between home and Salt Lake. I'm eager to decorate the place and make it our own little haven. This video kept me hopeful during our "homeless" months. Enjoy! 







1 comment:

  1. South Jordan? That is the greatest news! My home! who woulda thought? You will love it. I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS