Tuesday, June 18

oops.

My older brother is notorious for missing out on family pictures.. just to clarify, I have three siblings :)
I know I'm a little late on the whole Father's Day thing, but I just wanted to give a shout out to my dad and thank him for everything he's taught me. Just from his example, I've learned how to work hard, be smart with my finances, and above all be a generous and loving person. He really is the coolest guy around.. I mean, check out that swaaaaag. Thanks again for loving me pops! I'll always be your brown-eyed girl.

I also wanted to thank you guys for your sweet comments and words of encouragement from my last post. I read every comment, and possibly teared up a few times.. but really, it means the world to me. Oh and the winner of the Visa gift card is.... (drum-roll please)..... Rebecca Jill May! Congrats lady.

1 comment:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS