Wednesday, March 13

SOS

Hello, friends.
For those of you in school, happy spring break!
I've been looking forward to this week for some time now... and unfortunately the past three days have been spent on the couch. I've diagnosed myself with a disease called "chronic pinched nerve syndrome" because every few months or so I randomly pinch a nerve in my back or neck and end up bed ridden for a couple of days. This time around.. has been far worse than a few lazy days. I literally haven't moved (okay, not literally) but I feel like I haven't moved in a week. It's as if the spring break gods deliberately cursed me because of my eagerness and then decided to torture me with perfect weather. We leave for St.George in less than 24 hours, and I'm still walking around the house like Frankenstien. I didn't intentionally write this pointless post to complain or get sympathy comments, but if you have any home remedies, they would be greatly appreciated. This needs to go away. Pronto. Even if it's just for the following reasons (many of them unaccomplished because I can't bend over.)

- It's been a solid three weeks since I've shaved my legs and they are screaming for a haircut.
- If you continue down past my hairy legs you will run into a much need pedicure.
- I haven't cooked a meal in five days.
- I'm tired of doing a 360 turn just to answer someone's question.
- Errands need to be run.
- Suitcases need to be packed.
- I'm real anxious to swim, bike, and hike this weekend.. and who doesn't want to whip their hair out of the pool like a mermaid?

Anyway, I know you porbably couldn't care less, but wish me luck!
If you need to contact me.. I'll be on the couch. 

7 comments:

  1. Oh Katie, I am so sorry :(. Unfortunately, I don't have any idea on how to help you with the pinched nerve... I sure hope it goes away soon though so you can enjoy your weekend and the wonderfulness that is St. George!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See a good chiropractor, bath with ginger or epsom salt and PRAY! Have you ever been to a massage therapist? They are a bit pricey but totally worth it if you are in that much pain. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up going to a massage therapist. Thank you cousin!!

      Delete
  4. My chiropractor did wonders for me. Call if you want some more info. So sorry that you are going through this. Nothing worse than a bad back!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS