Thursday, February 14

what is love?

 

// love is waking up at two a.m. for a pee run with me because I'm scared of the dark.
// love is accepting me in spite of the many weaknesses I have. 
// love is holding my hair back while I'm sick over the toilet.
// love is encouraging me to work hard + study when you could easily coax me into watching a movie.
// love is putting up with the occasional emotional breakdown.
// love is scraping off our windshields in this tundra we call Utah. 
// love is kissing my unconscious, morning-breathed mouth every morning before work.

All of these acts were performed by my dear Kevin Mark, and as much as I'd like to praise him for surprising me flowers, or helping me with dinner.. his true love is what has impressed me most. After all, isn't true love what this silly little holiday is all about? Give someone an extra smooch today.

xx.

4 comments:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS