Thursday, November 8

the little things.


rummaging through five dollar movies at Wal-mart.
when you occasionally flash the I love you sign.
spontaneous dance parties in the car.
falling asleep holding hands.
laughing over nothing.
the little things.
Growing up, my dad would always say... "It's the little things that matter." We'd groan and roll our eyes every time he whipped out this line, but the old man was right. The little things are what get me through a long day. They emphasize the good and diminish the bad. They help me realize that an argument over which shampoo to get, really doesn't matter. They make me want to remember every detail of our life together. They encourage me to live every moment to the fullest, recognizing life as a gift. and for that... I gotta thank you pops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS