Saturday, September 1

 
 

The first week of school for me is like Christmas vacation for the average American. Sunday night I was literally a giddy school girl.. and Kevin dubbed me a complete nutcase. I love school. I always have, and I guess that's why I chose to major in a field that requires a lifetime of it. This is my first semester as a married woman which is different... especially when you run into the kid from high school who can't look you in the eye or talk to you anymore because you're married, like it's some sort of disease. I'll be okay though.. as long as I don't end up becoming the awkward mom with a roller backpack in hand. Happy first week of school. 

Side note: you're looking at UTA's newest bus pass holder. I decided to team up with public transportation this semester and well.. I kind of like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS