Wednesday, July 11

To a life well lived.


Well, we are officially living in Connecticut and it is beautiful. Kevin left a few days before me so after many layovers, along with hours of reading and people watching, we had our own little reunion in the White Plains,NY airport. My dear grandma passed away while I was traveling yesterday. We had the chance to visit with her just before we left and she said to me, "you need to be out there with your sweetheart." My grandmother was right, I need to be here with my sweetheart even during a time like this. She died peacefully in her home and lived such a meaningful life, may you rest in peace grandma Jo. 



1 comment:

  1. this is the sweetest. i may or may not be crying at work right now. love you. glad you and keverz got there safely <3

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS