Thursday, May 10

Mrs.Cheese-head



Well, we are back on U.S. soil and I’m officially Mrs. Cheesman! I know it has been awhile since I’ve written, but now that the wedding mayhem has come to an end I will have more time to let you in on our new life. We are currently organizing our home (I will post pictures soon) and despite the fact that we are couch-less, we are enjoying it!  Honeymoon time: We went to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico for our getaway and to say it was bliss would be an understatement. What’s better than pina coladas, snorkeling adventures, and flying 300 feet in the air with your best friend? Absolutely nothing. I didn’t think it was possible to fall more in love that I already was, but it happened. We were walking hand in hand after a nice dinner on the beach. We sat down in the sand and enjoyed the beautiful night together… the combination of a big dark ocean, a full moon, and a completely deserted beach only added to the perfection. We just talked, and sat… and although it wasn’t some crazy escapade.. it was by far my favorite moment of the trip. 





Paddle ball champion




birdies. 



Contemplating..

Making his move.




Lover's beach.

Surf's up.


Throw an ice cream cone in this kid's hand and he's onnne happy boy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS