Sunday, March 25

Boy meets girl.



In 1985 my sweet parents met while attending BYU Hawaii. This year for Christmas my dad surprised us with a trip to explore their old stomping grounds. For the first time in months I was able to relax and just enjoy my time with the fam. If you ever make your way to the island be sure to pencil in a visit to the Polynesian Cultural Center. I went in having low expectations and left astounded after learning about all of the different cultures. One day.... one day I will be able to shake my hips like those Tahitian beauties. All and all it was a success for the James Gang.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


I hate to be the sappy chick who can't spend a minute away from her finance, but aside from the incredible trip I missed my sweetheart dearly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS